Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage won’t activate

I turned my phone off and when I turned it back on it says my imessage is signed out but when I click the link and go to settings to try to activate it, it just spins and says waiting for activation. Had anyone else had this issue???

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 2:41 PM

Youngam76 wrote:

I turned my phone off and when I turned it back on it says my imessage is signed out but when I click the link and go to settings to try to activate it, it just spins and says waiting for activation. Had anyone else had this issue???

Follow all steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 2:41 PM in response to Youngam76

Youngam76 wrote:

Follow all steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

iMessage won’t activate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.