Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet retaining old deleted credit cards

Just to clear the air...this is not an isolated problem but to every iPhone user...Apple wallet is retaining old deleted credit cards and will not let me permanently remove them...so when you go to add a new card to your Apple wallet it will have check marks in boxes of old and what I thought was deleted cards... this is a nuisance and why does Apple insist on keeping this information stored in their software?... they were claim that it's a convenience factor when it takes 30 seconds to set any new card up an Apple wallet… That's not the reason apple leaves it there… That's the million dollar question of why Apple insists on keep in your information that you want to be removed!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 5:27 AM

Apple wallet is retaining old deleted credit cards and will not let me permanently remove them

Open Wallet -> then tap on your card -> then tap settings (… dots at the top right of the screen) -> then scroll down -> Remove this card.

3 replies

Apple wallet retaining old deleted credit cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.