Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error code 1100?

Error code 1100 keeps popping up but i cant find it on the error codes trouble shooting menu

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 8:15 PM

EliNorgaard99 Said:

"error code 1100?: Error code 1100 keeps popping up but i cant find it on the error codes trouble shooting menu"

-------

Troubleshooting Error Code 1100:

Go Here: If you can't Update or Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

There was apparently an error with you iPhone updating. So, try updating it using a computer, being certain to backup first.

Update Using a Computer:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 8:15 PM in response to EliNorgaard99

EliNorgaard99 Said:

"error code 1100?: Error code 1100 keeps popping up but i cant find it on the error codes trouble shooting menu"

-------

Troubleshooting Error Code 1100:

Go Here: If you can't Update or Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

There was apparently an error with you iPhone updating. So, try updating it using a computer, being certain to backup first.

Update Using a Computer:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update.

error code 1100?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.