Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tunes

How come some songs dont get synced to my ipod from itunes?

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 1:36 AM

There may be several reasons:

• the song file may be faulty, especially if you've recently bought if from the iTunes Store and not noticed up until now. You can check for this; if the song does not play in your iTunes Library, that suggests the download from the store was incomplete or faulty. Download it again
    • the songs are still in the cloud and not downloaded to your iTunes Library
    • the songs are not set to be synchronised with your iPod. For example if you use Sync Playlists, artists, albums and genres instead of Sync Entire Library, the songs will only be added to the iPod if they are included in one of the sections you've told iTunes to use
    • a failure of the Sync process. Unfortunately, this has been an issue for some time. The only solution appears to be to keep trying another Sync. If you're really desperate, then you could try a Restore of the iPod, but I'm sceptical of the success rate for that idea
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 1:36 AM in response to Davie6132

There may be several reasons:

• the song file may be faulty, especially if you've recently bought if from the iTunes Store and not noticed up until now. You can check for this; if the song does not play in your iTunes Library, that suggests the download from the store was incomplete or faulty. Download it again
    • the songs are still in the cloud and not downloaded to your iTunes Library
    • the songs are not set to be synchronised with your iPod. For example if you use Sync Playlists, artists, albums and genres instead of Sync Entire Library, the songs will only be added to the iPod if they are included in one of the sections you've told iTunes to use
    • a failure of the Sync process. Unfortunately, this has been an issue for some time. The only solution appears to be to keep trying another Sync. If you're really desperate, then you could try a Restore of the iPod, but I'm sceptical of the success rate for that idea

I tunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.