Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 11

I'm pulling my hair out, for hours I have been trying to move photos from my phone to the desktop, I've restarted both & mange to get a couple of pic's off before it tells me my device has stopped working, I have cut & pasted I've also dragged pic's onto my desktop sometimes it works other times not, some move but when I go to open them its telling me files are not supported or corrupted which is odd because I can open them on my ph, I've ended up with movies that have sound but no actual movie however works fine on my ph, Everything is updated so I can't see that being the problem, I have seen others write the very same issues & tried what they have done to no avail, if I delete things on my ph that I thought were moved to my pc they are gone completely so I need to continually check to see what's moved & what hasn't, Its a darn nightmare......How's Samsung going with their ph's I wonder, might be time for a change....... Apple have stuffed up along the way somewhere definitely not impressed & for the money I for one expected better

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 5:02 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

2 replies

IPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.