Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My batter health is reducing

My iPhone 12pro max battery health is reducing

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 7:17 PM

Of course it is. It will as long as you are using the phone and charging it. Batteries are consumables, and will degrade over time. Apple does not consider battery health to be a problem unless your battery health goes below 80% before the end of one year. After that, you can replace a battery when it reaches 80% battery health. See this for additional information. Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2022 7:17 PM in response to jani228

Of course it is. It will as long as you are using the phone and charging it. Batteries are consumables, and will degrade over time. Apple does not consider battery health to be a problem unless your battery health goes below 80% before the end of one year. After that, you can replace a battery when it reaches 80% battery health. See this for additional information. Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

My batter health is reducing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.