Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone got locked, its showing "IPHONE UNAVAILABLE" on the display screen

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 1:43 AM

First of all, put your unavailable iPhone into recovery mode after connecting it to your computer with a USB cable. Then the Finder or iTunes will show you a pop-up screen with the Restore option.

If you don’t know how to go to recovery mode, click the link recovery mode to refer to the instructions, after connecting your iPhone to the computer.

Secondly, click Restore iPhone.

Thirdly, set up your iPhone after the restoring process.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 1:43 AM in response to fathy22

First of all, put your unavailable iPhone into recovery mode after connecting it to your computer with a USB cable. Then the Finder or iTunes will show you a pop-up screen with the Restore option.

If you don’t know how to go to recovery mode, click the link recovery mode to refer to the instructions, after connecting your iPhone to the computer.

Secondly, click Restore iPhone.

Thirdly, set up your iPhone after the restoring process.

Feb 16, 2022 12:03 AM in response to fathy22

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.