Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to play some downloaded music

Hello everyone. From several days I’m not able anymore to play some certain downloaded tracks on Apple Music on my iPhone. I tried everything but still won’t playing and skipping to the next track. How could I solve this?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 9:59 AM

Salutations enrizara, 

We understand that when playing downloaded songs from your Apple Music subscription, some do not play. 

A few things to start with - 

If there are any error messages, let us know what they say as they may contain clues to the issue. 

Be sure your iPhone is up to date. That can be verified in Settings > General > Software Update.

Restart your iPhone, then test Restart your iPhone.

Delete and redownload one of the songs, then test.

Thanks. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 9:59 AM in response to enrizara

Salutations enrizara, 

We understand that when playing downloaded songs from your Apple Music subscription, some do not play. 

A few things to start with - 

If there are any error messages, let us know what they say as they may contain clues to the issue. 

Be sure your iPhone is up to date. That can be verified in Settings > General > Software Update.

Restart your iPhone, then test Restart your iPhone.

Delete and redownload one of the songs, then test.

Thanks. 

Not able to play some downloaded music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.