Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID password reset

Please a friend of mine has forgotten her Apple ID password and she really needs to get it cause the phone is having issues now. I tried resetting it for her yesterday and was given 24 hours for response. Came back to get it only to get another feedback to wait for 11 days. Can anyone help me please.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 2:24 PM

How is your friend trying to reset her Apple ID Password? You shouldn't normally have to wait for 11 days.

Please follow the steps at the resource below and let me know if you have any issues.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies

Feb 16, 2022 2:34 PM in response to Ijustwanttolookattheforums

She brought the phone to me so I chose he forgot Apple ID or password option from the apple site and now this is it. From the suggestion you just gave I am having difficulty with the apple support app cause I keep getting the feedback can’t connect to iTunes Store. With find my iPhone too I can’t can’t find the space to log in

Apple ID password reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.