Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Searching world clock on iPhone

Why isn’t Montana in the clock options? One search said to type in USA it will show up but it doesn’t. Seems like an issue that needs to be fixed.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:01 PM

The search field is for cities, not states, and principal cities at that. The US state capitals I entered had no entry either. San Francisco but not Sacramento for example. Cupertino was there though...

Even so, I could not find any place in Montana in World Clock so it would appear that if you want the time zone for a location in Montana you would need to select a different place. Denver, for example. I understand that both Colorado and Montana share the same time Zone. (I'm not in the USA).

Send some feedback to Apple here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 10:01 PM in response to Mryan105

The search field is for cities, not states, and principal cities at that. The US state capitals I entered had no entry either. San Francisco but not Sacramento for example. Cupertino was there though...

Even so, I could not find any place in Montana in World Clock so it would appear that if you want the time zone for a location in Montana you would need to select a different place. Denver, for example. I understand that both Colorado and Montana share the same time Zone. (I'm not in the USA).

Send some feedback to Apple here.

Searching world clock on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.