Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote management

I have bought a new iPhone 13 pro. When I switched on it. There is a remote management. How can remove it or where can I find username and password?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 11:07 PM

feruz257 Said:

"Remote management: Thank you for your attention and answer. I purchased it from third-party seller. If so, Will I return phone to the seller?"

-------

Return this:

I recommend that you return this to the seller. When you take it to them, request that they go here prior to selling to to someone: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. They would have known better. Either they didn't know how to prepare this for selling it, or you were scammed (though, as full-assumption, on my part)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 11:07 PM in response to feruz257

feruz257 Said:

"Remote management: Thank you for your attention and answer. I purchased it from third-party seller. If so, Will I return phone to the seller?"

-------

Return this:

I recommend that you return this to the seller. When you take it to them, request that they go here prior to selling to to someone: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. They would have known better. Either they didn't know how to prepare this for selling it, or you were scammed (though, as full-assumption, on my part)

Feb 16, 2022 10:55 PM in response to feruz257

feruz257 Said:

"Remote management: I have bought a new iPhone 13 pro. When I switched on it. There is a remote management. How can remove it or where can I find username and password?"

-------

If New or Used:

Seeing "Facebook", did this pop up right out of the box, when you opened it? Or is this an iPhone that you purchased from a third-party? If purchased directly from Apple, then this would seem to be a Faulty Device. So, contact Apple Support, requesting this be investigated, and that you get a new iPhone. If purchased form a third-party, then return it.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Remote management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.