Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installing is not working

Why my iphone 6 13.3.1 is not working for update

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 5:19 AM

Hi there. Try the following to troubleshoot this issue:

Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

1) Turn off Wifi, then power off your phone, boot it back up and make sure to connect to a reliable network. Try to update

2) Make sure you have enough free storage for the update (find out how to find storage here: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support)

3) If nothing else works, back up your iPhone, reset it, and then restore the backup and iOS should update during the set up process

Let me know if these work for you or don't.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 5:19 AM in response to winlee227

Hi there. Try the following to troubleshoot this issue:

Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

1) Turn off Wifi, then power off your phone, boot it back up and make sure to connect to a reliable network. Try to update

2) Make sure you have enough free storage for the update (find out how to find storage here: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support)

3) If nothing else works, back up your iPhone, reset it, and then restore the backup and iOS should update during the set up process

Let me know if these work for you or don't.

Installing is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.