Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to set up my memoji to appear in my contact card and my Apple ID, it doesn't work

I've been trying to set my memoji in My Card in Contacts, but when I save the changes and seems to be ok, when I exit, the changes doesn't save and don't appear the changes in my Apple ID nor in Imessage.

What can I do?? Is this a problem with my Apple ID??

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 9:22 AM

Hi Alma.

I checked and in Contacts > Default Account is my email account not iCloud, but had turned on Contacts in iCloud, so I turned them off as you said. Now I don't see the "My Card" option in Contacts... What should I do now??

3 replies

Feb 18, 2022 8:26 AM in response to SUBL123

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, SUBL123!

We understand you're having trouble saving your contact image as your Memoji. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Are your contacts being saved to iCloud? Go to Settings > Contacts > Default Account and check what it's set to. If it's set to iCloud, turn off Contacts in Settings > ["Your Name"] > iCloud.

Restart your device and then turn on the Contacts setting again:

Restart your iPhone

Restart your iPad

Let us know the results.

Have a great day!

When I try to set up my memoji to appear in my contact card and my Apple ID, it doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.