Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have done everything, but my iPad storage is still full

What can I do?

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 8:29 AM

Hey 91gtzxl6315,

It sounds like your iPad storage is full, even though you've attempted to make room.

Just to confirm, which types of data have you removed to increase storage? If photos and videos, make sure that the Recently Deleted album has also been cleared, as they could still be stored there.

If that does not help, and the storage is still not being affected, make sure the right kind of storage is being checked: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 8:29 AM in response to 91gtzxl6315

Hey 91gtzxl6315,

It sounds like your iPad storage is full, even though you've attempted to make room.

Just to confirm, which types of data have you removed to increase storage? If photos and videos, make sure that the Recently Deleted album has also been cleared, as they could still be stored there.

If that does not help, and the storage is still not being affected, make sure the right kind of storage is being checked: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support.

Cheers.

I have done everything, but my iPad storage is still full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.