Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel iPhone 6

I’m not using my old iPhone 6 phone. I have iphone13. How do I cancel iCloud subscription for old phone

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 9:08 AM

iCloud and other subscriptions are not tied to a specific device. They are tied to your Apple ID. Cancelling on one device would cancel them for all devices logged in to the same Apple ID.

Unless you no longer want to use the subscription at all on any device, you just use the subscription on the device you wish to use it on. The other devices would not cost extra.

If you do wish to cancel the subscription entirely, follow the steps here: link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 9:08 AM in response to nilda53

iCloud and other subscriptions are not tied to a specific device. They are tied to your Apple ID. Cancelling on one device would cancel them for all devices logged in to the same Apple ID.

Unless you no longer want to use the subscription at all on any device, you just use the subscription on the device you wish to use it on. The other devices would not cost extra.

If you do wish to cancel the subscription entirely, follow the steps here: link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Cancel iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.