Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get more than 2TB

Can I get more than 2TB of iCloud storage

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 7:11 PM

See the article What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If you need more iCloud storage

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

9 replies

Feb 17, 2022 11:11 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

IdrisSeabright wrote:

Does the entire amount of space become accessible from one Apple ID?

Here is more: What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One – Apple Support (UK)

The drawback is, that 2TB of cloud storage are coming only with the Premium One subscription.You will have to pay for the lot (Arcade, News+, Music, Arcade, Fitness+, 2TB Cloud+) to be able to top your cloud storage up to 4TB.

Feb 18, 2022 5:49 AM in response to tygb

tygb wrote:

See the article What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support
If you need more iCloud storage
After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

Thanks for that great explanation!

Can I get more than 2TB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.