Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I print a report of all my 2021 Transactions to CSV. file?

I need to easily export all my 2021 Transactions for Tax Purposes, but I don't find an easy way to do it like my Capitol One and Amex Cards? I have checked all online and using my phone and can't figure it out?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 12:24 PM

I realize I can do that, but Apple needs to add a way to make it easier for customers to do a complete years transactions! I also use American Express, and they make it a yearly service to provide not only all transactions and categorized to easily find possible tax deductions! Furthermore, I know that since your credit card is issued from Goldman Sachs, a large financial company that should know the importance of have this reporting capability! If Apple wants to make their card the first I think about, they should make this simple change!

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 12:24 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

I realize I can do that, but Apple needs to add a way to make it easier for customers to do a complete years transactions! I also use American Express, and they make it a yearly service to provide not only all transactions and categorized to easily find possible tax deductions! Furthermore, I know that since your credit card is issued from Goldman Sachs, a large financial company that should know the importance of have this reporting capability! If Apple wants to make their card the first I think about, they should make this simple change!

Feb 17, 2022 12:12 PM in response to robertfromwoodward

Do you mean your Apple Card transactions? I agree it isn’t obvious, but there are instructions here→Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support. You can only do one month at a time; they assume that you will do it on a month by month basis throughout the year.

How to export your Apple Card statements

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap Card Balance.
  3. Scroll down and select the Statement that you want to export.
  4. Tap Export Transactions, then tap the share button  to email, print, save, or share the file.

If your iPhone has iOS 13.2 or later, you can export or download transactions from a previous month as a .CSV, .OFX, .QFX, or .QBO file.*

Quicken 2019 and newer and QuickBooks 2018 and newer are supported. If you use a third-party financial app or software provider, contact them to see which versions are compatible with these file types.

Feb 17, 2022 11:28 AM in response to robertfromwoodward

Use iCloud Drive, see this Apple articles below:

Set up iCloud Drive

Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device

Use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support

Form the computer you can open the csv file with Numbers or Excel or Libre Office Calc, or convert Online.

Then print it out.

Feb 17, 2022 12:05 PM in response to robertfromwoodward

You are not understanding my question!!!! I want a simple way to download all my 2021 Transactions to a CSV. File just like I can do with any Visa Card and my American Express Cards, but I don't see an option that does that on the Wallet App, apple Credit Card online? I don't want to have to download each month one at a time? How can I get this done? And quit referring me for answers to something I'm not asking about!!!!!

How do I print a report of all my 2021 Transactions to CSV. file?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.