Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing music libraries from MacBook and iPhone.

I'm trying to sync my MacBook and iPhone. I've downloaded a few new records and the download won't allow the downloaded material to go to the iPhone. It will only allow purchased from Apple songs to sync. Help.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 12:12 PM

Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? What is the exact text of the error message you see when you try to sync your content? If there isn't one see Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support and review your sync selections to make sure that new content should be included.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 12:12 PM in response to mikesuttles

Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? What is the exact text of the error message you see when you try to sync your content? If there isn't one see Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support and review your sync selections to make sure that new content should be included.

tt2

syncing music libraries from MacBook and iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.