Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting dinged on my credit card and have no subscriptions on my computer. I don't have an iphone!

How do I stop it. I reduced my icloud to the minimum (free). I have no other apple devices. How do I stop this bill of 3.24 per month?

HELP!!!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 11:15 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 11:15 AM in response to David Coulter

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

I am getting dinged on my credit card and have no subscriptions on my computer. I don't have an iphone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.