Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMessage

I have an iPhone 12. Sometimes it takes literally days to receive SMS messages. This is especially vexing when I try to log onto a website that has 2 factor authentication which is time sensitive, and I get the. SMS passcode 2 or 3 days later. Is this happening to anyone else, how do I fix it?

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 4:09 PM

TooOldforthings wrote:

I have an iPhone 12. Sometimes it takes literally days to receive SMS messages. This is especially vexing when I try to log onto a website that has 2 factor authentication which is time sensitive, and I get the. SMS passcode 2 or 3 days later. Is this happening to anyone else, how do I fix it?

Yes contact your phone carrier SMS is their feature.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 4:09 PM in response to TooOldforthings

TooOldforthings wrote:

Yes contact your phone carrier SMS is their feature.

IMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.