Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account log in

Hi, so I got a new phone recently and got a new Apple ID and email, but therefore I can’t log into my old iCloud account and can’t see any of the photos or videos in it. How do you think I could log into my old iCloud account?

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 12:53 AM

Sign out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support existing Apple ID from new iPhone and sign in with old Apple ID address and its password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : the photos box must be always turned as on see the article Use iCloud Photos on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 12:53 AM in response to jayna7012

Sign out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support existing Apple ID from new iPhone and sign in with old Apple ID address and its password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : the photos box must be always turned as on see the article Use iCloud Photos on iPhone - Apple Support

iCloud account log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.