Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is my phone hackesd or got a virus?

my phone is really weird since a couple days. weird things happen. i want to know how to be absolutely sure that everything is ok but how am i suppose to do?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 9:10 PM

The chances of your iPhone getting a virus is almost zero. It is also nearly impossible to hack an iPhone unless it has been Jailbroken. What can happen is that your Apple ID and its password gets compromised either by giving the password to someone or getting scammed into surrendering the Apple ID password.

If you feel that your Apple ID has been compromised then change the password by opening Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Password & Security ➡️ Change password.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 9:10 PM in response to huot1366

The chances of your iPhone getting a virus is almost zero. It is also nearly impossible to hack an iPhone unless it has been Jailbroken. What can happen is that your Apple ID and its password gets compromised either by giving the password to someone or getting scammed into surrendering the Apple ID password.

If you feel that your Apple ID has been compromised then change the password by opening Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Password & Security ➡️ Change password.

Axel F.

is my phone hackesd or got a virus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.