Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone was stolen 2 weeks ago and I am unable to access my Apple ID and iCloud. I have attempted to log in though the number which the verification code gets sent to is in the stolen phone. Please assist into retrieving my old Apple ID?

I am unable to access a different iCloud and Apple ID of mine. My phone was stolen two weeks ago and I have been unable to track the phone. I am also not able to log into the Apple ID as a no longer have access to the phone number linked to the account. There I cannot receive a verification code. Please may you assist me in accessing my old Apple ID?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 11:42 PM

3 replies

Feb 18, 2022 3:43 PM in response to kgosi82

Hi kgosi82,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Sorry to hear you no longer have your iPhone.

Apple Support have a helpful article (link below) online:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Re: unable to access my Apple ID and iCloud

This article (link below) explains how to gain access to your account,

either using your own device, or a friend's device.

or

See the section at the bottom of the article, if you still continue to have access difficulties

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Hope this helps!

All the best :-)

My phone was stolen 2 weeks ago and I am unable to access my Apple ID and iCloud. I have attempted to log in though the number which the verification code gets sent to is in the stolen phone. Please assist into retrieving my old Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.