Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

I paid more than $ 70 for my card, but my card is not even attached to my phone, there is nothing purchased with the program on my phone. Please review quickly եք return the entire amount

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 7:05 AM

Hi there Mima1987,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some concerns about charges to your Apple ID account and are requesting a refund. If this charge is a subscription, here are the steps to cancel a subscription:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

You can request a refund or report an issue with a purchase here:

Report a problem

If you need to further contact our support advisors, use this link to connect with the billing team specifically:

Subscriptions and Billing - Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2022 7:05 AM in response to Mima1987

Hi there Mima1987,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some concerns about charges to your Apple ID account and are requesting a refund. If this charge is a subscription, here are the steps to cancel a subscription:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

You can request a refund or report an issue with a purchase here:

Report a problem

If you need to further contact our support advisors, use this link to connect with the billing team specifically:

Subscriptions and Billing - Apple Support

Take care.

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.