Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes subscriptions are not showing up

my subscriptions are not showing up, I only have two active and the only one I'm seeing an expire subscription that I'm no longer being charged for. I really hate Apple's system and iTunes is worthless.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 8:39 AM

If it's not showing up by following the steps in the support document you posted from, then it's not tied to the Apple ID you are currently logged in with. You either started it with a different Apple ID, or on a different platform so its not actually tied to your Apple ID.

There is no issue with the system. It works as designed and will show all subscriptions tied to the Apple ID currently logged in. The fact its not there is not an issue with the system.

click here-> If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 8:39 AM in response to lwilkins5000

If it's not showing up by following the steps in the support document you posted from, then it's not tied to the Apple ID you are currently logged in with. You either started it with a different Apple ID, or on a different platform so its not actually tied to your Apple ID.

There is no issue with the system. It works as designed and will show all subscriptions tied to the Apple ID currently logged in. The fact its not there is not an issue with the system.

click here-> If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

iTunes subscriptions are not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.