Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purple glitch in app exposè

Good evening everybody! This is my issue.

When you got 2 or 3 windows of chrome or safari opened, then you just minimize 1 or 2, then you go in App Exposé(by swiping down 3 or 4 fingers) then you start scrolling left and right, it appears some pink graphic glitch!

I did everything I could with the apple support like re installing the OS ecc. The issue is still there. Do you have any idea about this? Thanks

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 6:19 PM

I've been to the Apple store and the show MacBooks also have this problem. They told me it's a software bug, but they don't know if and when they'll fix it 😭😭 I think that after spending a lot of money and finding these problems, beyond the inconpetence of assistance, it is not worth the price 😤😤😤

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2022 6:19 PM in response to 휘수

I've been to the Apple store and the show MacBooks also have this problem. They told me it's a software bug, but they don't know if and when they'll fix it 😭😭 I think that after spending a lot of money and finding these problems, beyond the inconpetence of assistance, it is not worth the price 😤😤😤

Purple glitch in app exposè

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.