Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery issue

I charge my phone to 100% so why my iPhone battery drain so fast in night and my battery health 100 . My wifi,blue tooth location services are all off.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 11:50 AM

Because there are apps running overnight that are using energy. But you should be charging the phone overnight.

The absolute best way to get maximum use on a charge, as well as slow the decline of battery capacity long term is to enable Optimized Battery Charging (Settings/Battery/Battery Health) and charge the device overnight, every night. The battery will fast charge to 80%, then pause. During the nighttime pause the phone will use mains power instead of battery power, allowing the battery to “rest”, and thus reducing the need to charge the battery quite as often. The phone will resume charging to reach 100% when you are ready to use your phone; it will “learn” your usage pattern. If you enable iCloud Backup (Settings/[your name]/iCloud - iCloud Backup) the phone will back up overnight also, assuring that you can never lose more than the current day’s updates.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 11:50 AM in response to naseer245

Because there are apps running overnight that are using energy. But you should be charging the phone overnight.

The absolute best way to get maximum use on a charge, as well as slow the decline of battery capacity long term is to enable Optimized Battery Charging (Settings/Battery/Battery Health) and charge the device overnight, every night. The battery will fast charge to 80%, then pause. During the nighttime pause the phone will use mains power instead of battery power, allowing the battery to “rest”, and thus reducing the need to charge the battery quite as often. The phone will resume charging to reach 100% when you are ready to use your phone; it will “learn” your usage pattern. If you enable iCloud Backup (Settings/[your name]/iCloud - iCloud Backup) the phone will back up overnight also, assuring that you can never lose more than the current day’s updates.

Battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.