Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using an Apple Brand for my self published book

I am a few weeks away from publishing my book on Apple Books. I intend to use their branding tool

to market my book. Apple says I can use the Apple brand on my website and on my emails. I also

intend to use it on my Linkedin account. Qs:

1) will LinkedIn allow me to use the Apple brand logo when I show pictures of my book covers?

2) I'm having trouble understanding where to put the Apple brand on my website. I have searched the web for someone who publishes with Apple and has a website I can look at in order †o do the right thing. Does anyone know of a website I can look at copy what they have done. Many thanks. John

iMac 24″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 12:13 PM

This guide should cover all of your questions: iTunes - Apple Books Identity Guidelines

Essentially, you can use the "get it on Apple Books" or the Apple Books logo to promote your book on your website. I suspect that on LinkedIn you will need to direct to your website and not include the badge on LinkedIn.

2 replies

using an Apple Brand for my self published book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.