Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

during FaceTime, my camera blacks me out

When I answer of make a FaceTime call, my camera blacks out so I am not visible during the call. My camera works normally

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 2:33 PM

Hey patsy290,

It sounds like you're having an issue with FaceTime. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

It looks like you're coming from the article: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Those would be the best steps to take. If that hasn't helped, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support for assistance here: Get Support

Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2022 2:33 PM in response to patsy290

Hey patsy290,

It sounds like you're having an issue with FaceTime. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

It looks like you're coming from the article: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Those would be the best steps to take. If that hasn't helped, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support for assistance here: Get Support

Thanks!

during FaceTime, my camera blacks me out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.