Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is screen mirroring on my iPhone 13? I just upgraded from a 7

Where is screen mirroring on my iPhone 13? I just upgraded from a 7.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 10:41 PM

Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.3
    • Open Control Center:On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
    • On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen. 
  1. Tap Screen Mirroring  .
  2. Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
  3. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device.

To stop mirroring your iOS or iPadOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.

👉 Find out which macOS versions and Mac models are compatible with AirPlay to Mac

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 10:41 PM in response to tamera149

Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.3
    • Open Control Center:On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
    • On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen. 
  1. Tap Screen Mirroring  .
  2. Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
  3. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device.

To stop mirroring your iOS or iPadOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.

👉 Find out which macOS versions and Mac models are compatible with AirPlay to Mac

Axel F.

Where is screen mirroring on my iPhone 13? I just upgraded from a 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.