Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

Hello, Every time I try and re-download something it says “verification Required. Tap continue to view billing information”. After I do that it still doesn’t download the app that I want.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 7:21 PM

There must be something incorrect about your billing info. See this for help with correcting that, Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support could be address info, name mismatch, but that will need to be corrected before you can continue. If you cannot determine the issue with that link, use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to speak with Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 7:21 PM in response to jamya264

There must be something incorrect about your billing info. See this for help with correcting that, Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support could be address info, name mismatch, but that will need to be corrected before you can continue. If you cannot determine the issue with that link, use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to speak with Apple Support.

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.