Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple E-mail

I am trying to use the I cloud e-mail. I am not sure of what I click on. I lost all the apple emails sent to me. Is there a way to retrieve them ?

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 7:21 AM

See the article Search, filter and flag email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Filter email

1. In Mail on iCloud.com, click the folder you want to filter in the Mailboxes list.
  2. Click  above the message list. You can see the current filter next to “Filtered by”.
  3. Do one of the following:
    • Change the filter: click the current filter. In the pop-up menu, choose the filter or filters you want to use.
    • Stop filtering messages: click the Filter Messages button again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2022 7:21 AM in response to j2difficult

See the article Search, filter and flag email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Filter email

1. In Mail on iCloud.com, click the folder you want to filter in the Mailboxes list.
  2. Click  above the message list. You can see the current filter next to “Filtered by”.
  3. Do one of the following:
    • Change the filter: click the current filter. In the pop-up menu, choose the filter or filters you want to use.
    • Stop filtering messages: click the Filter Messages button again.

Apple E-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.