Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only have one bar on my iPhone 11

i have Cox internet. But I had to turn Wi-Fi off because it’s too expensive. The cell is my sister’s and she has T-Mobile. But since I turned the Wi-Fi off, in a week I went from 4 bars to one. I checked the T-Mobile service and it’s not the area. Why do I only have 1 bar all of the sudden if my sister has unlimited?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 9:01 AM

The number of signal bars you show on the iPhone does not have anything to do with unlimited. If you are experiencing a signal issue, you would need to first check with T-Mobile which is seems you have. If you go from where you are seeing one bar to another location, do you see an improvement? You may need to stop at T-Mobile to have them check the SIM.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2022 9:01 AM in response to marcie297

The number of signal bars you show on the iPhone does not have anything to do with unlimited. If you are experiencing a signal issue, you would need to first check with T-Mobile which is seems you have. If you go from where you are seeing one bar to another location, do you see an improvement? You may need to stop at T-Mobile to have them check the SIM.

Only have one bar on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.