You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer files form my computer to my IPHONE 7

Hello I have an Iphone 7. I`ve tried transfering files with just about everything. The only thing I can transport are pictures with Evernote and Dropbox. But I want to transfer also videos and music. I tried just about every version of Itunes. I`ve also tried some youtube tutorials.

I`ve tried everything from here and I still wasn`t able to transfer music or video files

Can someone please help PLEASE!!!!

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 1:31 PM

13 replies

Feb 19, 2022 1:37 PM in response to Cristi_o

See this Apple articles below:

Set up iCloud Drive

Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device

Use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support

Feb 21, 2022 10:49 AM in response to Cristi_o

When you followed the link in the previous posts what did you see? Or don’t you know how to open a link? A link on a web page is a way to open a new page with additional information. A Link is usually shown as blue text, and to open the new page position your mouse cursor anywhere within the blue text (the mouse cursor will turn into an hand) and click the left mouse button.  Let me try to make it perfectly clear:

CLICK HERE

\/

CLICK HERE—>Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support<—CLICK HERE

/\

CLICK HERE

How do I transfer files form my computer to my IPHONE 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.