Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can we play music on two Bluetooth earphones at the same time ?

Hi Team,

I have recently bought an iPhone 13 pro max, and was excited about the feature of connecting to multiple Bluetooth speakers or earphones and listening to the music at the same time.

In all the forums and discussions i could find hat it is possible only with Apple airpods or beats earphones. I crossed check with the vendors where i purchased the phone, but they told it is possible with other earphone brands too.

After buying the phone I tried and it is not working now. This is really disappointing. Do we have any solutions for this ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 4:20 AM

2 replies

Feb 20, 2022 4:29 AM in response to ganeshgani25

I presume that your earphone is not AirPlay enabled. With AirPlay, you can play audio across multiple speakers. How to AirPlay audio

You can even play music on the TV and sync it with other AirPlay 2–compatible speakers anywhere in your home.

See all AirPlay 2–enabled smart TVs (See the list of AirPlay 2 Enabled Speakers)

Can we play music on two Bluetooth earphones at the same time ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.