Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabling Apple Card Transaction Notifications on MacOS?

Perhaps I am missing something here, but is there no way to disable Apple Card transaction notifications on macOS (without entirely disabling ALL wallet notifications)? I am running macOS Monterey (12.1) with the latest software updates, although I've noted this discrepancy on past versions of macOS too..

Within System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay, all my enrolled cards are listed. With the exception of my Apple Card, each card has a Details pane, as well as a Transactions pane. If one selects the Transactions pane, there is a checkbox to enable or disable transaction notifications for the selected card:

However, Apple Card only has the Details pane, and subsequently no checkbox to enable or disable transaction notifications:

While I appreciate transaction notifications on my iPhone, it can be rather tiresome getting a slew of old notifications on my Mac whenever I boot it up intermittently. It makes no sense for there not to be a toggle on just this card. On a side tangent - It is also odd that you have to sign into card.apple.com to view your transaction notifications on a Mac, whereas Apple could easily sync the notifications and make them available in System Preferences, as other cards list their transactions. Understandably, only transactions made on the Mac are listed for other Apple Pay/Wallet cards, but why wouldn't Apple allow card users to view their own account transactions natively in settings...? That would be one more benefit of having Apple's own credit card.

Is this notification setting omission a bug, or intentional behavior? Should the latter be the case, I would appreciate it if Apple would allow this card to be customized in the same manner as every other card - Especially since it is their card... Anyone else having this issue?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 11:58 AM

There are no replies.

Disabling Apple Card Transaction Notifications on MacOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.