Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ADD DATA PLAN NOT THERE IN MY IPHONE

i am using iPhone 13 PRO MAX. I was using eSIM on this device for few days. But after some time, the eSIM network got disappeared and it did not come back. Also the option for adding data plan in Settings>Mobile Data>Add Data Plan is not there. There is no option available to add another data plan. The EID is also missing in General>About tab while it was there when I added eSIM. I have tried all the methods i.e. resetting network settings, force restarting the device, restoring to factory settings, updating ios firmware, changing physical SIM etc. Attaching screen shot of my settings option where we find the tab for adding data plan. Raised the issue with apple support but they finally do not have any solution. Kindly help if anyone has faced this issue and now solved it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 9:08 PM

1 reply

ADD DATA PLAN NOT THERE IN MY IPHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.