Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I create a second Apple ID to use on my iPhone and iPad?

Can I creat a second Apple ID as I want my phone to be on a separate ID from my Macbook and a different icloud account. If that's possible how do I do it please? When I bought my new iphone 12 mni the shop entered my Macbook ID and icloud info.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 4:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 1:42 PM

See if anything here helps.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article? Make sure you turn of Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *. I suggest you do this before changing the ID and/or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 1:42 PM in response to Alphonse14

See if anything here helps.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article? Make sure you turn of Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *. I suggest you do this before changing the ID and/or password.

Can I create a second Apple ID to use on my iPhone and iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.