Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple fitness data disappeared all of a sudden

What should you do when when your apple fitness data (not fitness+) suddenly disappears like opening the app for the first time, I do have an Apple Watch and it’s also showing nothing, I had over 500 move goals and tons of awards in that app, what should I do to bring back the data? Please answer this.

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 9:33 AM

Hi shanika84,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with missing Fitness data on your Apple Watch and iPhone.

Were you devices restored or erased? When is the last time you saw the data?

Were you syncing this with iCloud in Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud? If it's switched off, try switching it back on here.

Let us know what happens.

Have a fantastic day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 9:33 AM in response to shanika84

Hi shanika84,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with missing Fitness data on your Apple Watch and iPhone.

Were you devices restored or erased? When is the last time you saw the data?

Were you syncing this with iCloud in Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud? If it's switched off, try switching it back on here.

Let us know what happens.

Have a fantastic day!

Feb 25, 2022 8:27 AM in response to MichaelB2019

Thank you so much for the reply! Fortunately I actually thought of logging in iCloud and see in there but just as I was about to do that I checked my Apple Watch to see if it’s still missing the fitness data and to my surprise everything came back all of a sudden. Everything was there, my move goals, my awards everything was there. Anyway thank you for responding though, really appreciate it. Keep making the community better.

Apple fitness data disappeared all of a sudden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.