Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I movie

Hello,

I want to ask, how to reinstall IMovie on macbook pro when I accidentally deleted it.

Thank you.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 8:55 AM

Try this procedure to redownload iMovie 10 after you have deleted it:

To update/redownload iMovie 10, sign in to the app store and open your purchases folder by clicking on your name at the bottom of the app store side bar. (NOTE: For El Capitan and older, click on the Purchases tab at the top of the app store screen and then sign in. Click on Purchases again to reveal your purchases.)  You will see your purchases displayed, including iMovie 10. Redownload/update iMovie from there.

-- Rich

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 8:55 AM in response to sigit256

Try this procedure to redownload iMovie 10 after you have deleted it:

To update/redownload iMovie 10, sign in to the app store and open your purchases folder by clicking on your name at the bottom of the app store side bar. (NOTE: For El Capitan and older, click on the Purchases tab at the top of the app store screen and then sign in. Click on Purchases again to reveal your purchases.)  You will see your purchases displayed, including iMovie 10. Redownload/update iMovie from there.

-- Rich

I movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.