Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find subscriptions on my Iphone

I can't find subscriptions on my iphone

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 10:07 AM

Why not? What happens when you follow the steps in the support document you posted from?

If you see no subscriptions listed when following those steps, then that means the Apple ID you are currently using has no associated subscriptions.

If you are being charged for something, and its not listed there, then check if you are the Family Organizer in a Family Sharing group or you share your payment method with someone else. In either case, the subscription would be tied to their account not yours and would need to be canceled from one of their devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 10:07 AM in response to sleepyhead1973

Why not? What happens when you follow the steps in the support document you posted from?

If you see no subscriptions listed when following those steps, then that means the Apple ID you are currently using has no associated subscriptions.

If you are being charged for something, and its not listed there, then check if you are the Family Organizer in a Family Sharing group or you share your payment method with someone else. In either case, the subscription would be tied to their account not yours and would need to be canceled from one of their devices.

I can't find subscriptions on my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.