Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 11 usb c connector

Hello,

I bought an iPad Pro 11 "(2021) and the cable to the usb c connector is hard to plug in. Is that okay?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 11:46 AM

Hello ~ It all depends on “hard to plug in” as it should plug in easily to your iPad. I would be concerned that something is wrong or something may be in the port. This probably will get worse over time and cause problems in the future. Take it in for a check and if a major problem return it for your money back while you still can.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

~Katana-San~

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 11:46 AM in response to vladimirholomek

Hello ~ It all depends on “hard to plug in” as it should plug in easily to your iPad. I would be concerned that something is wrong or something may be in the port. This probably will get worse over time and cause problems in the future. Take it in for a check and if a major problem return it for your money back while you still can.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

~Katana-San~

Feb 22, 2022 4:54 PM in response to RAMSKULL

Hello ~ I am glad that you enjoyed this thread but I don’t really understand the “I was also hoping my reply was off subject enough to report or flag as such so that I could advance to Support Community level 2. There’s just no surplus of such posts in recent years. “ Could you explain? If you want to advance to level 2 …get involved and start helping out here in this forum as I am sure you could. I enjoy it very much myself.

~Katana-San~

iPad Pro 11 usb c connector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.