Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri and calendar

How do I get Siri to make an appointment in the Calendar app, i.e. what words do I use? ( I know how to say "Hey, Siri", but then?) I have read and re-read various tutorials, but none are specific on this topic (at least that I can find.)

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 12:05 PM

Hi young at heart,

We see you'd like to use Siri to set an appointment in the Calendar app, but are unsure how to do so.

In short anything along the lines of the examples mentioned in the following article should work:

For example, "Hey Siri, set an appointment for "X" time at "X" place. If your iPhone is unlocked, you'll see Siri pull up the event its created and you can confirm or further edit it from there as needed.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 12:05 PM in response to young at heart

Hi young at heart,

We see you'd like to use Siri to set an appointment in the Calendar app, but are unsure how to do so.

In short anything along the lines of the examples mentioned in the following article should work:

For example, "Hey Siri, set an appointment for "X" time at "X" place. If your iPhone is unlocked, you'll see Siri pull up the event its created and you can confirm or further edit it from there as needed.

Cheers!

Siri and calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.