Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show my caller ID- Won't load

Hey there, I've had issues with the caller ID slider not functioning consistently for the past six months or so. Last week before making some constituent calls I switched off my caller ID, and I've tried every day since then to switch it back on. I've restarted the phone multiple times, and updated iOS to 15.3.1 last night, all without success; the loading wheel just spins and spins. Any advice appreciated, because none of my friends or family will answer my calls ATM!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:59 PM

If above doesn't work, try this: turn off wifi and then turn on aeroplane mode for a few seconds then turn wifi back on and aeroplane mode off. At least that worked for me a while back.

6 replies

Mar 6, 2022 1:51 AM in response to Kenicholas

Hi, I had this trouble on 2 iphones (X and 7) and they were on two different carriers. This issue is nothing to do with the carriers but simply a delay/underlying structural issue with Apple. Shutting down and re-starting did not work. But then I just turned the Mobile Data slider (in Settings) and back on again and both phones gave me the Caller Id slider again. Can't guarantee this will work for you but if its this easy then this will be a great resolve as it has been an issue for years (see internet questions since 2018) and Apple has not rectified.

Show my caller ID- Won't load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.