Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my system to Catalina os and then removed teamviewer and when I started my Mac it’s giving me the error of unrecoverable error securityagent was unable to create requested mechanism teamviewerauthplugin:start.

Hi, I updated my system to Catalina os and then removed teamviewer (I removed it for having more space on the hard disc) and when I started my Mac it’s giving me the message of “unrecoverable error securityagent was unable to create requested mechanism teamviewerauthplugin:start.”

please guide me about how to fix this issue. I am using MacBook Air. Thanks

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 8:35 PM

If the manual uninstall sequence fails…

https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/4165-uninstall-teamviewer-on-macos

…Contact TeamViewer support.

Similar questions

1 reply

I updated my system to Catalina os and then removed teamviewer and when I started my Mac it’s giving me the error of unrecoverable error securityagent was unable to create requested mechanism teamviewerauthplugin:start.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.