Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the itunes library on my PC to synch into my iphone library?

I'm using the same log in already but only the songs I purchased directly from Itunes show up on my phone. Itunes on my computer has thousands more songs that were imported.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 10:05 AM

Have you set Sync options in your iTunes Library for the phone? Check the following Apple article, which should help you: Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Note for anyone using a Mac with OS Catalina or later:

iTunes is not used on more recent Mac machines. Instead, one uses Finder. If this applies to you, go to this link instead of the one above: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 10:05 AM in response to jet323

Have you set Sync options in your iTunes Library for the phone? Check the following Apple article, which should help you: Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Note for anyone using a Mac with OS Catalina or later:

iTunes is not used on more recent Mac machines. Instead, one uses Finder. If this applies to you, go to this link instead of the one above: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.