Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods will not hold a charge

I have had my air pods second generation for about 2 weeks now and they don't hold a charge. I will charge the case and the buds to 100% at the end of my work day and next morning they will be dead and I don't use them in-between that time.

serial number: H1****X2Y

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 10:43 PM

agrah92 Siad:

"My AirPods will not hold a charge: I have had my air pods second generation for about 2 weeks now and they don't hold a charge. I will charge the case and the buds to 100% at the end of my work day and next morning they will be dead and I don't use them in-between that time."

-------

Get these Replaced:

You have 14 days to returns these (I've read maybe a little more, due to COIVD conditions in the area?). If more than 14 days, note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with these.

Use this Link: AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 10:43 PM in response to agrah92

agrah92 Siad:

"My AirPods will not hold a charge: I have had my air pods second generation for about 2 weeks now and they don't hold a charge. I will charge the case and the buds to 100% at the end of my work day and next morning they will be dead and I don't use them in-between that time."

-------

Get these Replaced:

You have 14 days to returns these (I've read maybe a little more, due to COIVD conditions in the area?). If more than 14 days, note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with these.

Use this Link: AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair - Apple Support

My AirPods will not hold a charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.