Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Apple TV on my television?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 3:00 PM

Without knowing which tv you own we cannot offer much advice. I would recommend that you begin by clicking:

Apple TV app - Apple Note This is for the Apple TV app not to be confused with Apple TV + (Apple TV+ - Apple) which is totally different. If you don't know the difference between the Apple TV app and Apple TV + please read below:

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, CBS, and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own proprietary content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 3:00 PM in response to Yam_FJ09

Without knowing which tv you own we cannot offer much advice. I would recommend that you begin by clicking:

Apple TV app - Apple Note This is for the Apple TV app not to be confused with Apple TV + (Apple TV+ - Apple) which is totally different. If you don't know the difference between the Apple TV app and Apple TV + please read below:

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, CBS, and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own proprietary content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.