Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music playlists not updating from mac to iphone

Hello,

when I add music to an existing playlists on my Mac these playlists are not updated on my iphone. Vice versa it works perfectly fine.

Any ideas ?

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 6:18 AM

Solved it with the help of apple support. Had to disable the Apple Music synchronization on both devices, shut them down (soft reset on the iPhone and force shut down via the power button on the Mac book). Afterwards I enabled the sync option of Apple Music on both devices. After 1 hour it didn't work but one night later it works properly again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2022 6:18 AM in response to janfrommünchen

Solved it with the help of apple support. Had to disable the Apple Music synchronization on both devices, shut them down (soft reset on the iPhone and force shut down via the power button on the Mac book). Afterwards I enabled the sync option of Apple Music on both devices. After 1 hour it didn't work but one night later it works properly again.

Apple Music playlists not updating from mac to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.