Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel subscription

I am trying to remove my payment method from my iTunes it’s not working and I keep receiving debit every month why??

iPhone XR, 15

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 1:38 PM

You can't remove the payment method if you have an active subscription that needs it.

You need to cancel the subscription first.

Follow the steps here: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

4 replies

Feb 22, 2022 1:55 PM in response to lenient128

Yes except for iCloud Storage any subscriptions can be found and cancelled by following the steps in the link I provided above.

Here it is again: click here-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support- Apple Support

Cancel the subscriptions from there. Make surer any and all subscriptions you see there that you do not want are completely cancelled.

If you are the Family Organizer in a Family Sharing group, you will need to verify the subscriptions on the Apple IDs of other members of the Family Group.

Cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.